- Our Company has been awarded with the following two management system certifications from “Bureau Veritas Certification (India) Private Limited”
- ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management Systems) is awarded to our plant at Pardi for laying down a set of standardized requirements for its Food Safety Management Systems after satisfactory verification and validations of its Food Safety Management Systems.
This certification would have following benefits to our organization:
- A truly global international standard that covers the majority of the requirements of the current food safety standards.
- Provides communication of HACCP concepts internationally. HACCP compliance/ HACCP certification helps organizations focus on the hazards affecting food safety and hygiene and also identifies them by setting up control limits at critical points during the food production process.
- An auditable standard with clear requirements which provides a framework for third‐party certification
Our Company has been awarded a ‘Star Export House Status’ by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, office of Zonal Joint Director of Foreign Trade, a recognition granted to established exporters for promoting India’s exports and to building up marketing infrastructure and expertise required for export promotion.
This recognition would have the following benefits to our organization : As a status holder, the Company is eligible for a number of privileges under the Foreign Trade Policy, such as automatic customs clearances on self‐declaration, priority on fixation in yield ratio for export and import, direct negotiation of export documents, repatriations of export proceeds in 360 days, exemption from furnishing of Bank Guarantee in schemes under the policy, overseas warehouses, etc
ISO 22000-2005 Certificate
|Certificate Of Merit 2011-12||
Export House Certificate
Export House Certificate A